Sunday 24 October 2010

reindeer poo poems


 For all the souls who hate the noise
Of Christmas cheer and lights and toys
For Mr. Scrooge, and Mrs. too,
Here's a little gift for you ...
A lump of coal won't be enough
To make up for the shine and fluff,
So, here's a scoop of reindeer p00p
To offset all that Christmas Goop !!! 

Reindeer - 
I woke up with such a scare when I heard Santa call... 
"Now dash away, dash away, dash away all! 
I ran to the lawn and in the snowy white drifts,
those nasty reindeer had left "little gifts".
I got an old shovel and started to scoop
neat little piles of "reindeer poop".
But to throw them away, seemed such a waste,
So I saved them, thinking ~ you might like a taste! 
As I finished my task, which took quite awhile,Old Santa passed by and he sheepishly smiled.And I heard him exclaim as he rose in the sky
"Well, they're not potty trained, but at least they can fly!

Or

Christmas is coming and so are the deer
listen closely and you will hear, 
And 'long with them comes a special treat, 
Reindeer droppings for you to eat!

Or

Christmas is coming
along with Santa's reindeer.
Listen closely on Christmas Eve
and maybe you'll hear.
While Santa leaves gifts
tied with ribbons and bows
the reindeer leave droppings
in neat little rows. 

Snowman 

Santa's been makin' his list and checkin' it twice
He knows that you've been naughty - not nice. . . . . 
Since coal is so expensive here's the scoop
Santa has left you Snowman Poop! 

http://poppy-petal-designs.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment